We are distributing the scripts used on Futaba.
LetsPHP! (レッツPHP!) This is a modified version of the gazou.php imageboard.
- Threads, age/sage, 2ch tripcodes, IDs, thumbnails, display HTML cache, proxy port scanning, etc.
- (There is no delete all button or oekaki BBS)
- (Updated on 2005/10/31)
- Installation method:
- Set the permissions on the desired directory to 777.
- Create a src directory and a thumb directory and set permissions to 777.
- Place futaba.php and call it from your browser (it will automatically generate the necessary files).
/public_html/ (home page directory) | |-- /futaba/ (777) (desired directory) | |-- futaba.php (644) cgi (755) | |-- /src/ (777) | |-- /thumb/ (777)
- Please note：
- The distribution license is the same as in LetsPHP! (レッツPHP!). Please feel free to modify or redistribute it.
- Please do not send your questions regarding this script to LetsPHP! (レッツPHP!).
- The latest version is available at https://www.2chan.net/script/ (this page).
- If you have any questions, please post them on the Preperation board.
- For JPEG and PNG thumbnails, use GD.
- gif2png is no longer included. If you need it, please extract it from older versions.
- A MySQL version is also available (as a reference).
- SWF (Flash) files will not upload if they contain a CWS header (PHP 4.2.3 or lower)
2002/12/23 Initial release 2002/12/29 Small fix 2002/12/30 Fixed problem with non-multibyte character code environment 2003/01/01 Fixed a problem where it didn't work without GD. Fixed a problem where it didn't work in safe mode 2003/01/03 Fixed problem with apache2.0.x not working. Fixed the problem that caused "next page" to sometimes disappear 2003/01/04 Fixed an issue causing strange colors in GD2.0.x and GD included in php4.3.x. Fixed an issue causing unwanted artifacts in the thumbnails 2003/01/04 Fixed an issue that caused it to not work on Windows 2003/01/05 Small fix 2003/01/28 Fixed cookies. Slightly faster. 2003/02/22 Slightly faster. 2003/03/09 Fixed a problem causing AN HTTP + php(sapi) to not work. 2003/03/14 Fixed an issue with Apache2 + php4.2.x causing thumbnails to not be created. 2003/03/15 Fixed an issue with GD1.x + php4.1.x causing thumbnails to not be created. 2003/10/15 Renamed the script. Fixed a problem causing apache2 + php(cgi version) to sometimes not work. 2004/10/30 Fixed an issue where NOTICE appears when there are undefined variables. Changed it so that images can be attached to replies. 2004/11/07 There was still a problem with NOTICE appearing on initialization. 2005/10/31 Fixed a problem with variables being overwritten.
It spits out a PNG.
Lunar calendar calculation PHP script (sample)
This a PHP port of the Perl version of the lunar calendar calculation library.
This sample calculates the lunar calendar (Lunisolar calendar; Tenpo calendar) date from a Western calendar (Gregorian calendar) using the lunar calendar calculation library.
Enter the date you want to calculate in the boxes below then click the "Calculate" button.
- Example of usage
A no-frills uploader. It spits out HTML. Limited functionality.
2003/03/02 up.php is made public 2003/04/18 Fixed xdd in up.php 2003/04/26 Fixed handling of large files
A Perl script that pings multiple servers and displays the results.
Doesn't work without Net::Ping.
I'd like to rebuild it in PHP at some point.
2001/11/07 ping.cgi is made public